cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject storage_refactor merged into master?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:25:32 GMT
Hi,

I would just like to confirm that the storage_refactor branch has been
merged into master.

I've been off on other CloudStack-related business for a while and haven't
been working on code for a 4.2 storage plug-in that I'm developing in that
time.  I was under the impression that the storage_refactor branch had been
merged into master since that time, but when I look for the SolidFire
plug-in that existed in storage_refactor in master, I'm not seeing it.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com