cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Question about "Refresh" buttons in the GUI
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:05:17 GMT
I've noticed you're able to restore VMs for a while after you destroy them.
 That's cool.  I usually wait a long enough time to make sure it is "truly"
gone and don't see any update in the GUI until I click off and then back on
the panel again.

I will probably file a wishlist request against 4.2.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com