cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Question about Zone-wide Primary Storage (4.2 Feature)
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:02:04 GMT
Well, I'm trying to think if it would be beneficial for my use case.  :)

So, it looks like I'll be presenting at a CloudStack Meetup in CA on April
3rd.  I was hoping to get my plug-in done a week or so before then and then
show people how to build one.  Any chance you might have a little time to
respond back to that e-mail I sent a couple days about about implementing
plug-in methods?  Any help with that is greatly appreciated!  :)

Thanks!!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com