cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 Reviewboard patch action items
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:07:12 GMT
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> David
>
> I looked up the review board for patches that need to go in 4.1 and here are the action
items for you and other folks on cc list

> Review ID Summary            Submitter                  Status                  Who to
take Action      Action Item
> 9878    CLOUDSTACK-1544:     dgrizzanti Patch applied           David G
   Mark the patch as submitted
> 9879    CLOUDSTACK-1649     hongtu_zang Review pending  Kelven, Chip            Kelven
to review the patch. Chip/David to apply
> 9905    1636                                  kishan            Patch available
           Chip/David              Apply the patch
> 9787                             kjiang         Patch applied           Kanzhe
                   Mark the patch as submitted
> 9890    CLOUDSTACK-1656:   minchen07    Applied                  Min
   Mark the patch as submitted
> 9917    CLOUDSTACK-1604:   prachidamle  Does not apply          prachi
            resubmit the patch
> 9823    CLOUDSTACK-1557    pradeepso    Applied         Pradeep         Mark the patch
as submitted
> 9900    CLOUDSTACK-1252    pradeepso    Patch available                 David/Chip
       Apply the patch

> Thanks
> Animesh

Since I'm mobile today, someone needs to grab the ones with my name on
them please.