cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [WIKI] Releases section of the wiki was re-worked a bit...
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 01:24:40 GMT
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Chiradeep Vittal
<Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
> Nice visualization.

Thanks.

> There is one further release confusion -- as to which feature made it into
> 4.1 and which  ones are going into 4.2.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Design
>
> I've been trying to move them from the 4.1 release based on my best guess,
> but my memory is failing me.

Jira should be our friend here really.  It's authoritative (or should
be at least).  Perhaps we should consider adding the New Feature bug
ID to all design documents, so that we have a way to double check
things like *did it make it into this release or not*.

-chip