cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [Merged] - CloudStack -664:AWS Health Check feature into Master
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:51:34 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:
> The AWS health Check feature backend code has been merged into master . The patch applied
cleanly and the RAT build was successful . I'll be soon merging the UI support for this feature
as well.

Rajesh and Pranav,

I don't see any unit tests or marvin tests for this feature.  Am I
missing something?

I *do* see a good description of what I would expect to have seen made
into a marvin test included in the "Testing" field of review board.

We had agreed that tests would be included in new feature merges
(documented in the feature branch merge expectations [1] and
referenced in the review board guidelines [2]).

Please explain when we will see these.  I'd like to avoid reverting the commits.

-chip

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Branch+Merge+Expectations
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Review+Board+Guidelines