cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache CloudStack from the Incubator
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:42:01 GMT
+1

On Mar 11, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Chandan Purushothama <Chandan.Purushothama@citrix.com>
wrote:

> +1

is ready to graduate to top-level project status. The result of this vote will demonstrate
whether the community is willing to govern itself (which is a required step for graduation).
This is a follow-up from our previous DISCUSS thread [1] on the topic.

> If the community votes to graduate, we will take the previously discussed
> *draft* board resolution [2] (after finalizing names and numbers) to the IPMC for a vote,
asking them to recommend graduation of our project to the Apache Board of Directors.

> Please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Graduate Apache CloudStack from Incubator [ ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status
of Apache CloudStack [ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache CloudStack from Incubator