cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject CLOUDSTACK-645: add/remove network on VM....
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:26:42 GMT
Marcus,

I just saw this FS.  Sorry if I'm a little late.  I have a few questions.

-          On updateDefaultNicForVirtualMachine: Does it work even if the VM is running?
If it does, how do you change the default route on the actual VM?

-          On addNicToVirtualMachine: The API is a async-create not just async right?  Meaning
that the db entry was created first and used to drive the state machine.

-          Can you elaborate on the exact exceptions and error codes thrown in each so we
can document them?

-          Were there any schema changes?  I assume not.

Thanks!

--Alex