cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [ACS41][DOCS]updating pots and po files
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:07:15 GMT
Chip,

I am ready to update the /docs/pot directory and download the po files for the translations.

Warning: Something to note about the po files (which contains the translated strings). There
will be one file per corresponding xml files.
So if we commit them to the repo (and I think we should), this is going to be lots of small
files.

First question: Do we agree to commit the translation in the repo ?

Second question: Do you want to do it, or can I do it in the 4.1 branch directly ?

-Sebastien