cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DOCS] Sprint on Friday
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:20:04 GMT
Hi Joe,

I suppose CLOUDSTACK-856: Document CPU and memory overcommit functionality is signed up by
Jessica.

As I am familiar with the NetScaler AutoScale feature, I would pick up CLOUDSTACK-895: Document
autoscale request handling capacity by provisioning LB appliances feature.

Thanks
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:54 PM
To: CloudStack Developers
Subject: [DOCS] Sprint on Friday

Hi all,

Having another Doc Sprint this Friday - please join us!

We currently have 47 bugs open for 4.1.0, several are unassigned at the moment. Note that
almost all of these are for documenting new features - it'd be *very* helpful if we can get
someone to pick them up and if the developer of the features can be in IRC to answer questions.

CLOUDSTACK-1478: Document baremetal kickstart
CLOUDSTACK-1442: Document BigSwitch plugin
CLOUDSTACK-1441: Document ApiDiscoverService
CLOUDSTACK-997: Improve documentation of assignVirtualMachine API
CLOUDSTACK-895: Document autoscale request handling capacity by provisioning LB appliances
feature
CLOUDSTACK-883: Document 3rd party plugin feature
CLOUDSTACK-856: Document CPU and memory overcommit functionality
CLOUDSTACK-827: Document new advanced searching capabilities
CLOUDSTACK-823: Document any changes to the baremetal provisioning feature

I will try to have the new install docs done by Friday so we can test those as well.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier