cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sowmya Krishnan <sowmya.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for List API Performance Optimization
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:01:56 GMT

Sure. I gave an initial try with lesser resources and smaller configuration DB but it's not
adding up. I've now started the runs with the DB configuration same as the one used for the
baseline runs. And the results so far look good as compared to the baselines. Intermediate
results are posted here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/List+API+Perf+Results+Iteration+2