cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack University
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:17:26 GMT
Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed I started a CloudStack university page on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

The goal is to create some introductory training material that can be delivered in different
formats (self-pace, workshop…etc).

I organized the page as a syllabus of a course and started adding content (slides and videos).

I am looking for contributors to help me fill the blanks and also improve the existing content.
I currently link to some of the CCC videos and you will see that they may not fit a proper
course design.

Ideally I would like us to all use the same cloudstack slide template, put enough information
on the slide that they are stand alone without the videos. And then record a video (during
a webinar or not..). We can then link everything together.

Obviously there are also more advanced subjects and I propose we cover those in a second "advanced"
CloudStack course.

So edit the wiki, take up a subject and add your slides/videos ( I'd like to stay at the current
list, if you want to add one, please create a second "course" page).

Thoughts, comments, help ?

-Sebastien