cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Jetty Failing on latest master due to class UCS manager not Found
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 03:30:06 GMT
Jetty is failing to start on latest master building oss.
Am on the latest master, building oss and starting jetty is failing with below error.

Error creating bean with name 'globalLoadBalancingRulesServiceImpl':
Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframewor
                                                  k.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
not autowire field: protected org.apache.cloudstack.region.
                           gslb.GslbServiceProvider org.apache.cloudstack.region.gslb.GlobalLoadBalancingRulesServiceImpl._gslbProv
                                                         ider; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:
No matching b                                                          ean of type [org.apache.cloudstack.region.gslb.GslbServiceProvider]
found for dependency: expected at le
    ast 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations:
{@javax.in                                                          ject.Inject()}
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcess
                                                         PropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:287)
        at org.springframe