cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:12:15 GMT
Fantastic

Well done to everybody involved in CloudStack.

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: 20 March 2013 18:42
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Graduation

Hi all,

A quick update...  the board has *passed* our graduation resolution. We are now a TLP.  Congratulations!
 Awesome work everyone!

We are going to have to work through some infra related changes before we make the official
announcement to the world (i.e.: those that are not on this mailing list).  So although you
might want to spread the word far and wide right now, consider containing yourself for a few
days.
;-)

Coordinating our infra changes will happen via IRC and on this list.
Coordinating marketing related activities for our graduation will happen on the marketing
list.

-chip

is a registered trademark.