cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Today's 4.1 blocker and crit list! Go get 'em!
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:33:19 GMT
Below are today's ( 3/29 ) defects.   Upgrade is in progress - ~ 60% done.
Couple of defects are not picked up - sent mail separately if anyone is interested to pick
them up.
Rohit mentioned that he would be offline so 1839 need to be picked up as well. I will keep
it in unassigned state so someone else can pick it up if there are no objections.
It would help to wrap up QA cycle if we can get resolutions.

CLOUDSTACK-1746	Cloudstack Usage Server won't start	Kelven Yang
CLOUDSTACK-1836	License header failures for ja-JP .po translation files	sebastien goasguen
CLOUDSTACK-1848	Cloudstack Packages are not got updated with scenario 4.0 to 4.1 upgrade where
MS is on Ubuntu 12.04	Unassigned
CLOUDSTACK-1805	com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException seen after long time
of inactivity resulting in not being able to log in to thr management server.	Kelven Yang
CLOUDSTACK-1846	KVM - storage pools can silently fail to be unregistered, leading to failure
to register later	Marcus Sorensen
CLOUDSTACK-1845	KVM - storage migration often fails	Marcus Sorensen
CLOUDSTACK-1839	Upgrade 4.0 -> 4.1 - Upgraded DB has lot more keys and indexes for many
tables compare to the fresh installed 4.1 DB.	Rohit Yadav
CLOUDSTACK-1755	IPv6 - When Vm is part of Dual network , /etc/reslov.conf does not have ipv6
router ipaddress and ipv6 external dns.	Sheng Yang
CLOUDSTACK-1827	Redundant router - When VR Master was stopped failover to VR Backup did not
occur	Sheng Yang
CLOUDSTACK-1842	ASF 4.0 to 4.1 Upgrade: Missing Ubuntu 12.04 Guest OS Types on the Upgraded
Setup	Unassigned

Thanks
/sudha