cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Please update status on blockers and critical bugs for 4.1.0!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:15:09 GMT
We have to look at both Affected as well as fixed also. If someone logs a ticket and do not
assign a version, it might be missing from the list. So those unaccounted tickets should be
taken care as well.
 I am checking unassigned tickets once in a while and targeting them to fixed version

Today's blocker and criticals are listed below - Need to get all blockers resolved and get
critical to less than 5 by 22nd. Will look in to major to see If any of them need to be fixed.
I am hoping that list has already been triaged by Animesh.

Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-1368	Shared network - Not able to delete network because of java.lang.NullPointerException.
Murali Reddy	Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-1720	Have an upgrade path from 4.0.x to 4.1 and 4.0.x to 4.2.0	Rohit Yadav	Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-1694	Issues to start/access Management Server after upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1	Sanjay
Tripathi	Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-1469	kvm agent: agent service fails to start up	Wido den Hollander	Blocker
Critical
CLOUDSTACK-1252	Failed to download default template in VMware	Hugo Trippaers	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-216	Templates' Source Location Information present on "template_host_ref" and "vm_template"
tables should refer to Apache System Template Locations	Kishan Kavala	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-198	vpn:failto add VPN Users deletes all the existing Vpn user	Kishan Kavala	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-298	putting host in maintenance mode while creating snapshot ,host resorce state
stuck in "ErrorInMaintenance mode" and snapshot creation fail Unable to migrate due to Requested
operation is not valid: cannot migrate domain with 1 snapshots	Mice Xia	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-1673	AWS Regions - Events - User disable event does not include the UUID of the
user that was disabled.	Murali Reddy	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-1711	AWS Regions - Include all the details of the API call made in the Events payload
when changes in Admin/Account/User objects are made..	Murali Reddy	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-354	Display of storage statistics is wrong.	Nitin Mehta	Critical
CLOUDSTACK-1531	vmware create volume from snapshot will missing data	Sateesh Chodapuneedi
Critical
CLOUDSTACK-1537	Restart network with clean up set to true causes Autoscaled LB rule to get
mangled and unusable	Vijay Venkatachalam	Critical