cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [BUG][MASTER] Main Dashboard View - Infrastructure Button is Undefined
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:33:54 GMT
Can't seem to reproduce this one, so it could be a DB/API issue. The latest master UI works
for me. Maybe try a fresh build, once master is fixed?

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav Saxena [mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:16 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [BUG][MASTER] Main Dashboard View - Infrastructure Button is Undefined

Looking into this one now .

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 12:31 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org

Reaching out to dev list to raise a visibility on the issue I noticed on master build in IU.

In the nutshell, when I click on Infrastructure button to configure zones, two issues are
seen:

1)      The text for Infrastructure  is missing

2)      If I click on it, I get "undefined"

Tested on both Chrome and Firefox.

Logged the CLOUDSTACK-1609 issue and included the screenshot, as well as Chrome Inspect Element
Console Errors.

Impact: Cannot test other functionality of Master.