cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Question about "Refresh" buttons in the GUI
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:41:29 GMT
Yes, please make a feature request for this. Having a table listing refresh should be fairly
easy to implement; it is one of those things I wanted to fix but keep forgetting to do ;)
You can assign to me or Pranav.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 1:37 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Question about "Refresh" buttons in the GUI

Hi,

I've noticed that some panels have a "Refresh" button and others don't (and in at least one
case, it's actually called "Fetch latest").  I wonder if we would benefit from making this
consistent across the GUI?  For example, when I destroy a VM, I don't actually see it disappear
from the table it's in until I click on another tab and then click back to the Instances tab.

Thoughts on this?  Is this "worthy" of a JIRA ticket?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com