cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Syslog enhancements
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:03:22 GMT
As per discussion I have created the FS for this feature at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/FS+for+Syslog+Enhancements.
This will use the log4j appender to send the syslog messages.

Thanks,
Anshul
On 09/01/13 07:22, Hari Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The core requirements I see are
>
> -          Write to local - in syslog format
>
> -          Send to remote sylog server
>
> -          write the messages with appropriate Log level/priority in syslog format
>
> If log4j appender could do it, we certainly should consider/leverage that - I'm not an
expert on this, is this something that can be automated when we install CloudStack?

> Hari

docs bug to document how to configure log4j?