cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Saksham Srivastava <saksham.srivast...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for IP Range Reservation within a network
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:02:29 GMT
I reviewed the test cases and looks good.

Please plan to add the following scenarios:

  * Restart of network when cleanup is set to true, should result in
    removal of reservation.
  * Include cases for IP Reservation when AutoScale is configured.
  * Reset of Reservation happens when guestvmcidr and networkcidr are
    identical.Include test case for reset also.
  * Networks like Control network and Shared network must not allow
    reservation. Include test cases for both.

Thanks,
Saksham

open for review. Please find the test cases here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/IP+Range+Reservation+within+a+Network+Test+Cases