cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: Attaching Volumes to Windows Instance
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:07:11 GMT
But I cannot attach it to the Windows Instance. When I attempt to attach, the only things listed
in the Attachment list is the linux flavors. So, once I get this installed, reboot the device;
I will then be able to see the Windows Instances in the attachment list?

On Mar 28, 2013, at 1:03 PM, Edison Su <edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> Need to install virtio disk pv driver inside Windows guest VM, otherwise the disk will
not be shown up.

'storage' volume to. However, when I go to add the volume it only lists the Linux falvor instances
that are running to attach to.