cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [master branch issue ]Problem with SystemVMs and Primary Storage in latest Master
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:53:53 GMT
On Mar 28, 2013, at 6:00 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:

> Ok , Suresh was right in pointing that out that we need to select "cluster " right now
as the scope for primary storage with xenserver as the hypervisor .

Sounds like we should actually have the default behavior match the
previous versions, and make cluster the default.

> With "Zone-wide" , we see this error . Perhaps I can introduce a check in the UI for
the scope depending upon the hypervisor type (xen/KVM) since we don't support zone-wide primary
storage for Xenserver as of now.

+1

> My set up is working fine now.
>
> Thanks,