cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Venkatachalam <Vijay.Venkatacha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DOCS] Sprint on Friday
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:57:17 GMT
The last release/build  that happened on NetScaler 10.0e is 72_5005, the changes required for
working with CS 4.1 will be accommodated in the next release that happens after 72_5005 and
which will be released in April first week. So I cannot guess the number right now. The challenge
is to document saying "Any build beyond NetScaler 10.0e 72_5005 is appropriate for autoscale".

-Vijay