cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject RE: VXLAN Support
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:23:02 GMT

As part of this I am currently working on adding ASA 1000v appliance as external firewall.
To start with it will work with guest network (in advanced zone) and provide capabilities
of source NAT, static NAT and PF.
VXLAN support is also mentioned as a use case and would be considered in future if required.