cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-1747: fresh deploydb bug in 4.1 requires cherry-pick commits from master
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:13:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:08:01AM -0700, Min Chen wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> I created this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1747 because I noticed
yesterday in dev setup that after running mvn -P developer -pl developer –Ddeploydb, my
DB is still at 4.0 version, not expected 4.1 version. This is causing so much confusion to
developers. We can only see our new schema introduced in 4.1 after we restart MS the first
time. This is not the expected behavior for new fresh db creation change. The correct commit
is already in master, we just need to cherry-pick them to 4.1, so I assigned this bug to you
to cherry-pick those 2 commits from master to 4.1.

> Thanks
> -min

Min - please see Rohit's comments in the bug.