cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Please update status on blockers and critical bugs for 4.1.0!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:08:39 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:52:30AM -0700, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Chip, David do we have a shared filter for release defects? That will avoid any confusion
in interpretation of what is being targeted for a release. From Sudha's list below I don't
think it picked up the "Affected version" field as baremetal defects are missing

Yes!

It's called "CloudStack 4.1.0 Bugs", and reflects the affectedVersion
vs. fix version...  specifically because it's designed to track the
*newly introduced / found* bugs for the release.

Here's the query:

project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND affectedVersion = "4.1.0" AND
status != Resolved AND status != Closed ORDER BY key ASC

-chip