cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Supported Vs Test Compatibility Matrix Review
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:20:39 GMT
On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 12:59:05PM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> Community,
>
> I have posted Supported Vs Test compatibility Matrix here [1]. Can you pl review and
provide input on any new versions that we need to include
> Also some of you might be testing additional versions, If required I will update matrix
with that.

> Jessica/Radhika hope this can be documented as part of 4.1
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+Compatibility+Matrix
>
> Thanks
> /sudha

Sudha,

Do you happen to have one for 4.0.0?

I like having this, as it's a good pointer for users to what's known to
work vs what's up to them to try out.

I didn't see a reply from Jessica / Radhika, so I opened a docs
component improvement to get it documented.

-chip