cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][ACS42][QA]current blockers - 3/4
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:54:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 05:48:33AM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:

> Master branch builds can be used with a workaround posted in defect CLOUDSTACK-1468
> Some defects need to be opened as new defects as the description matches symptoms but
the root cause is different.  Requesting QA Team to follow due diligence to close older defects
and open new ones in such cases. Otherwise it would be too confusing to assignee as they may
think that original fix is broken.

> CLOUDSTACK-698            Modify build to generate the LICENSE and NOTICE files  Chip
Childers      4.2.0

This one wasn't actually a bug.  It's off the list now.

> CLOUDSTACK-1485          Add Baremetal Provider back to 4.1 branch          frank zhang
       4.1.0

I'm happy to apply a fix, but I need a clean patch to do so.  Pending
Frank.