cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: KVM Tools
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:10:02 GMT
What most people seem to associate with guest tools is the ability for greater console interactions
(drag and drop/shared clipboard), as well as API login functions in the API.

I myself have brought these up many times, if your interested in other features, the. Please
describe in detail.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Maurice Lawler <maurice.lawler@me.com> wrote:

> No, nothing in particular. I just noticed in my pervious ventures with Cloudstack / XEN
/ ESXI that there were some tools you could (or were required / suggested by installation
guides) I just did not know if there was anything like that.