cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [DOCS] [ACS41] Status Update for 4.1.0
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:33:34 GMT
Hey all,

I touched on this a bit in the sprint email, but I wanted to give a
status update for 4.1.0 docs and see if we can find takers for the
unassigned docs.

We have 42 open doc bugs against 4.1.0. We're down to 5 unassigned bugs
(perhaps less by the time you read this!):

http://is.gd/und41

Please take a look and see if you can grab one of these!

Also - please be sure to go through and triage any bugs assigned to you.
I've found a number of bugs that are tagged 4.1.0 that either seem to
have had a patch committed, or the feature was moved to 4.2 or later.

If something is still in progress and it hasn't been updated recently,
please provide a short update so we know that it's still on your plate.
I'm going to be pretty aggressive about closing out, grabbing, or
looking to re-assign some of the hanging bugs that haven't been touched
in months.

Questions, comments, suggestions, or flames?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier