cloudstack-dev mailing list archives: February 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 31 · 32 · 33 · 34 · 35 · 36 · 37 · 38 · 39 · 40 · 41 · 42 · 43 · 44 · 45 · 46 · 47 · 48 · 49 · 50 · 51 · 52 · 53 · 54 · 55 · 56 · 57 · 58 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
David Nalley Re: [DISCUSS] Code Reviewing process (was Re: Build failed in Jenkins: cloudstack-rat-41 #58) Fri, 22 Feb, 18:26
David Nalley Re: Discuss changing the project bylaws for the PMC Chair voting process Fri, 22 Feb, 21:23
David Nalley Re: [DOCS] Questions on publishing and updating documentation Sat, 23 Feb, 09:55
David Nalley Re: Review Request: SPEC files points requires cloudstack-common on the 'management' package, while it should point to the current version being compiled Mon, 25 Feb, 01:20
David Nalley Re: [DRAFT] Graduation resolution / IPMC vote email draft for discussion Mon, 25 Feb, 17:26
David Nalley Re: Discuss changing the project bylaws for the PMC Chair voting process Mon, 25 Feb, 17:36
David Nalley Re: RPM Build Errors - File Listed Twice Mon, 25 Feb, 17:41
David Nalley Re: [DISCUSS] Supported Java version Mon, 25 Feb, 17:44
David Nalley Re: CloudStack 4.0.0 upgrading to 4.0.1 Hypervisor Vmware Mon, 25 Feb, 17:57
David Nalley Re: Podling name search begun Mon, 25 Feb, 20:12
David Nalley Re: [DRAFT] Graduation resolution / IPMC vote email draft for discussion Tue, 26 Feb, 05:17
David Nalley Re: Nominating Committers Tue, 26 Feb, 05:23
David Nalley [DISCUSS] Comments on html docs and apidocs Tue, 26 Feb, 08:00
David Nalley Re: Review Request: CLOUDSTACK-1156: Limit Primary and Secondary storage for domain/accounts Tue, 26 Feb, 08:14
David Nalley Re: RPM Build Errors - File Listed Twice Tue, 26 Feb, 14:55
David Nalley Re: git commit: refs/heads/4.1 - CLOUDSTACK-962:setAggBytesSent/setAggBytesReceived in NetworkUsageTask when not in case of dailyor hourly Removed duplicate userstatsdao injection Tue, 26 Feb, 15:05
David Nalley Re: Cloudstack meetup / BOF at ApacheCon NA? Tue, 26 Feb, 17:29
David Nalley Re: Ohloh Tue, 26 Feb, 18:04
David Nalley [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines Tue, 26 Feb, 20:34
David Nalley Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines Tue, 26 Feb, 22:00
David Nalley Re: git commit: refs/heads/master - CLOUDSTACK-1420 - updating publican brand files with text notice of trademarks Wed, 27 Feb, 16:15
David Nalley [DISCUSS] Support lifetime Wed, 27 Feb, 17:47
David Nalley Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines Wed, 27 Feb, 19:24
David Nalley Re: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for List API Performance Optimization Wed, 27 Feb, 21:55
David Nalley Re: Windows 8-2012 Support Test plan Wed, 27 Feb, 22:07
David Nalley Re: Discuss changing the project bylaws for the PMC Chair voting process Wed, 27 Feb, 22:15
David Nalley Re: [ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request Wed, 27 Feb, 23:00
David Nalley Re: Summary of why where and how development happens matters Thu, 28 Feb, 06:22
David Nalley Re: [ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request Thu, 28 Feb, 08:53
David Nalley Re: Review Request: rpm packaging fix: Add symlink for log4j-cloud.xml in client webapp Thu, 28 Feb, 19:11
David Nalley Re: Review Request: Revert classpath.conf.in to before .deb packaing merge Thu, 28 Feb, 19:12
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (CLOUDSTACK-1137) Force reconnect of a disconnected state complains about the state of the host. Fri, 01 Feb, 14:04
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (CLOUDSTACK-1144) s\/etc\/cloud/\/etc\/cloudstack/g Sat, 02 Feb, 17:50
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-1142) Testing LDAP Auth Failed - due to "%" being illegal character in queryfilter Mon, 04 Feb, 20:16
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-1142) Testing LDAP Auth Failed - due to "%" being illegal character in queryfilter Mon, 04 Feb, 20:16
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-1112) Errors in "Prepare the System VM Template" Mon, 04 Feb, 20:32
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (CLOUDSTACK-644) Resize volumes feature Tue, 05 Feb, 23:15
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (CLOUDSTACK-1308) Document guest configuration to utilize IPv6 Sat, 16 Feb, 03:37
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (CLOUDSTACK-806) Document Site to Site 2.0: Monitoring VPN tunnels Wed, 20 Feb, 15:25
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (CLOUDSTACK-293) We do awful, hacky things in our spec file for client Tue, 26 Feb, 06:10
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (CLOUDSTACK-1419) Apache-ify and apply trademark logos in the UI Wed, 27 Feb, 01:01
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-1419) Apache-ify and apply trademark logos in the UI Wed, 27 Feb, 01:07
David Nalley (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (CLOUDSTACK-1420) Ensure trademarks are properly attributed in publican brand. Wed, 27 Feb, 01:07
Deepti Dohare Issue observed when running the jetty server Tue, 05 Feb, 19:25
Deepti Dohare RE: New committer: Likitha Shetty Wed, 13 Feb, 14:52
Deepti Dohare RE: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath Wed, 27 Feb, 04:12
Deepti Dohare RE: New committer: Sateesh Chodapuneedi Wed, 27 Feb, 04:13
Deepti Dohare Copy template/ISO across zones is failing Thu, 28 Feb, 09:51
Deepti Dohare RE: [DISCUSS] Dedicated Resources: Dedicate Pods, Clusters, Hosts to a domain Thu, 28 Feb, 11:25
Devdeep Singh Re: Review Request: Multiple snapshots on a volume failing on XenServer 6.1. Fri, 01 Feb, 14:02
Devdeep Singh RE: [ACS41] 4.1 branch created Mon, 04 Feb, 05:29
Devdeep Singh RE: storage_refactor branch Thu, 07 Feb, 04:58
Devdeep Singh RE: docs.cloudstack.org Thu, 07 Feb, 06:06
Devdeep Singh RE: Xenserver Host unable to reconnect Tue, 12 Feb, 06:30
Devdeep Singh RE: New committer: Likitha Shetty Wed, 13 Feb, 14:49
Devdeep Singh RE: Commits with tabs & trailing white space Thu, 21 Feb, 05:14
Devdeep Singh RE: Code Location Question Fri, 22 Feb, 05:25
Devdeep Singh Re: Review Request: CLOUDSTACK-1371: In case of ResourceAllocationException, server is not returing any response and throwing ClassCastException error. Fri, 22 Feb, 09:54
Devdeep Singh Re: Review Request: CLOUDSTACK-1374: Volume table is not getting updated with volume size. Tue, 26 Feb, 05:24
Devdeep Singh RE: [2/2] git commit: refs/heads/master - CLOUDSTACK-416: Add XCP 1.6.x as supported hypervisor Tue, 26 Feb, 08:46
Devdeep Singh RE: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath Wed, 27 Feb, 04:53
Devdeep Singh RE: CLOUDSTACK-83 Wed, 27 Feb, 05:53
Devdeep Singh RE: New committer: Sateesh Chodapuneedi Wed, 27 Feb, 06:04
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (CLOUDSTACK-647) Snapshot failing on XenServer 6.1 Wed, 06 Feb, 05:15
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-647) Snapshot failing on XenServer 6.1 Wed, 06 Feb, 05:15
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-1244) fail to push sysmvm.iso onto xen host Thu, 28 Feb, 11:21
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-1244) fail to push sysmvm.iso onto xen host Thu, 28 Feb, 11:21
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-1244) fail to push sysmvm.iso onto xen host Thu, 28 Feb, 11:23
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (CLOUDSTACK-659) Enable storage xenmotion support in XenServer 6.1 Thu, 28 Feb, 14:19
Devdeep Singh (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (CLOUDSTACK-659) Enable storage xenmotion support in XenServer 6.1 Thu, 28 Feb, 14:23
Donal Lafferty RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0 Tue, 05 Feb, 21:37
Donal Lafferty RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0 Wed, 06 Feb, 12:22
Donal Lafferty Participating in Hyper-V support [Was RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0] Wed, 06 Feb, 12:32
Donal Lafferty RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0 Wed, 06 Feb, 16:03
Donal Lafferty RE: [VOTE] Revert back to old mailing list mechanism, which would add "Reply-To: mailing list" to every mail it send out Fri, 08 Feb, 10:01
Donal Lafferty Re: Review Request: Hyper-V 2012 Plugin Phase 1 Fri, 08 Feb, 10:16
Donal Lafferty RE: Participating in Hyper-V support [Was RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0] Fri, 08 Feb, 10:46
Donal Lafferty Re: Review Request: Hyper-V 2012 Plugin Phase 1 Fri, 08 Feb, 10:57
Donal Lafferty How do Review Board Submissions reference the commit and branch? Fri, 08 Feb, 11:05
Donal Lafferty RE: 100 brownie points :P Mon, 11 Feb, 11:25
Donal Lafferty RE: Note for plugin authors Mon, 11 Feb, 12:24
Donal Lafferty QA Process Question Mon, 11 Feb, 14:21
Donal Lafferty RE: QA Process Question Mon, 11 Feb, 14:31
Donal Lafferty RE: 100 brownie points :P Mon, 11 Feb, 18:17
Donal Lafferty Review Request: Support for VHDX image format, and update to RegisterTemplate UI to support Hyper-V 2012 Thu, 14 Feb, 13:52
Donal Lafferty Re: Review Request: Support for VHDX image format, and update to RegisterTemplate UI to support Hyper-V 2012 Thu, 14 Feb, 13:52
Donal Lafferty Re: Review Request: Support for VHDX image format, and update to RegisterTemplate UI to support Hyper-V 2012 Fri, 15 Feb, 16:14
Donal Lafferty How To Respond to Review Requests Wed, 20 Feb, 19:45
Donal Lafferty Re: Review Request: Support for VHDX image format, and update to RegisterTemplate UI to support Hyper-V 2012 Wed, 20 Feb, 19:52
Donal Lafferty RE: [Discuss] CloudStack Collab Summit 2013 Thu, 21 Feb, 17:52
Donal Lafferty RE: [DISCUSS] Animesh Chaturvedi as a committer Fri, 22 Feb, 09:54
Donal Lafferty (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-999) Plugin to provide Hyper-V 2012 support Sat, 09 Feb, 11:23
Duncan Johnston-Watt (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-748) nTier Apps 2.0 : Deployment of VM on a VPC Tier + 1 or more Shared Networks Wed, 06 Feb, 02:04
Duncan Johnston-Watt (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (CLOUDSTACK-748) nTier Apps 2.0 : Deployment of VM on a VPC Tier + 1 or more Shared Networks Wed, 06 Feb, 02:26
Edison Su RE: Adding LXC support to Cloudstack Fri, 01 Feb, 19:30
Edison Su RE: Storage Quality-of-Service Question Fri, 01 Feb, 22:57
Edison Su RE: Adding LXC support to Cloudstack Fri, 01 Feb, 23:22
Edison Su RE: Storage Quality-of-Service Question Tue, 05 Feb, 22:34
Edison Su RE: Storage Quality-of-Service Question Tue, 05 Feb, 23:20
Edison Su RE: JSON Question Tue, 05 Feb, 23:28
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 31 · 32 · 33 · 34 · 35 · 36 · 37 · 38 · 39 · 40 · 41 · 42 · 43 · 44 · 45 · 46 · 47 · 48 · 49 · 50 · 51 · 52 · 53 · 54 · 55 · 56 · 57 · 58 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019106
May 201998
Apr 2019153
Mar 2019139
Feb 2019110
Jan 2019152
Dec 201865
Nov 2018191
Oct 2018141
Sep 201877
Aug 201857
Jul 2018126
Jun 2018146
May 2018163
Apr 2018164
Mar 2018215
Feb 2018195
Jan 2018337
Dec 2017165
Nov 2017248
Oct 2017130
Sep 2017117
Aug 201790
Jul 2017232
Jun 2017173
May 2017192
Apr 2017580
Mar 20171605
Feb 20171946
Jan 2017676
Dec 20161642
Nov 20161847
Oct 2016916
Sep 20161222
Aug 20161428
Jul 2016402
Jun 2016560
May 20162853
Apr 20162138
Mar 20161055
Feb 2016761
Jan 20161700
Dec 20151924
Nov 20152018
Oct 20152202
Sep 20151779
Aug 20151982
Jul 20151394
Jun 20151542
May 20151536
Apr 20151302
Mar 20151550
Feb 2015879
Jan 2015790
Dec 20141204
Nov 20141316
Oct 20141068
Sep 20141410
Aug 20141621
Jul 20141566
Jun 20141831
May 20141734
Apr 20141772
Mar 20142262
Feb 20141700
Jan 20141972
Dec 20131288
Nov 20131526
Oct 20132279
Sep 20132064
Aug 20132376
Jul 20132867
Jun 20132184
May 20132494
Apr 20132608
Mar 20133428
Feb 20135723
Jan 20135144
Dec 20122172
Nov 20121738
Oct 20123080
Sep 20123107
Aug 20121994
Jul 20121016
Jun 20121042
May 2012594
Apr 2012133