cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud2 Question
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:38:50 GMT
You have to provision a zone first. Once you start jetty, you have
everything as '0' in the UI. Then you create a zone, etc per the
installation docs, or since you're in devcloud you could use marvin
per the devcloud instructions to automatically deploy a zone.

If you have a zone already, then the system vms should try to create
on their own.