cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: How we treat broken builds.
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:54:33 GMT
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:07 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
list? If it is way out of whack with the number of folks subscribed to main mailing list then
we need to educate folks

Yes, any of the moderators can get a list of all of the folks subscribed.
I'll do this today and run through the list to see what committers
aren't subscribed.

--David