cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From wenbing yu <yuwenbing...@gmail.com>
Subject cloudstack management server resource allocated
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:26:54 GMT
The environment of my cloudstack deployed is about  cloudstack 4.0.1 and
Hypervisor KVM。management server(8G)(second storage based NFS)and
Hypervisor is KVM host(8G) (primary storage based NFS)
I have some questions about the cloudstack
Firstly when I created two vms one is according to the compute offerings
4GB memory and other is 2GB memory 。In this case,I found that the resource
in the management server memory is being used 83% and CPU is being used
35%.So that just only the two vms I can create,why??? The host(KVM)
 resource is being wasted too much. How can do to create much more vms with
the management server or host allowed?

Secondly today I  found that the SSVM download mant file such
as /releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001bd8a0faf.qcow2.bz2 from
download.cloud.com ,I know this is download the templetes of system default
for CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM),I don't want to use the default
templates and use it by myself.How can I stop the download process?