cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack API Question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:27:00 GMT
So, I'm looking at these comments now:

2.3. Getting Started
To get started using the CloudStack API, you should have the following:

   - URL of the CloudStack server you wish to integrate with.
   - Both the API Key and Secret Key for an account. This should have been
   generated by the administrator of the cloud instance and given to you.
   - Familiarity with HTTP GET/POST and query strings.
   - Knowledge of either XML or JSON.
   - Knowledge of a programming language that can generate HTTP requests;
   for example, Java or PHP.

I'm not sure how to generate the API Key and Secret Key for an account.
 Can someone point me to instructions for this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*