cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: JSON Question
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 21:48:18 GMT
Thanks, Edison!

So, now I can serialize and de-serialize data to and from the JSON format.

My next question is the following:  Do we already have a library in place
in CloudStack that lets us make use of JSON-RPC?  Perhaps Gson allows for
this?

I'm thinking I'd like something similar to the following, but I'm not sure
what the "norm" is in CloudStack:

JsonRpcHttpClient client = new JsonRpcHttpClient(
    new URL("http://example.com/UserService.json"));

User user = client.invoke("createUser", new Object[] { "bob", "the
builder" }, User.class);

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com