cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack API Question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:00:30 GMT
You may find this blog post helpful as well:
http://www.cloudops.com/2013/01/working-with-the-cloudstack-api/
At the bottom of the post I have provided two small python files which will
get you working with the API really quickly.  The code explains the steps
needed to create api calls pretty clearly and gives you something to play
with right away.