cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: What are the System VM Templates for ASF 4.1 Release?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:15:17 GMT
When I first report the bug

I've set the target for 4.1 because of ipv6 need.

When Rohit fixed it, it was changed to 4.2, sorry I didn't aware of that.

--Sheng

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 02:07:37PM -0800, Chandan Purushothama wrote:
>> Building System VM Template is a 4.2 feature https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1340.
 The system VM Templates posted by Rohit is for the Master branch http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/master/job/build-systemvm-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/tools/appliance/dist/
. I am referring to the ASF 4.1 Release System VM Templates in my question.