cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Animesh Chaturvedi as a committer
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:04:59 GMT
+1
On Feb 21, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like to discuss nominating Animesh as a committer.  Animesh joined back in December
time frame and quickly became an advocate for CloudStack.  He has quickly come up to speed
on CloudStack and on how it should work in Apache.  He's handled the difficult IP clearance
issues and helped minimize its problems.  He's arranged for meetups  for CloudStack.  He's
working with everyone to come up with better processes.  He's basically everywhere on mailing
list.  I think he will make for a great committer.

> --Alex

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella