cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Supported Java version
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:50:30 GMT
John,

I hate to see us disagree if even our agreements are violent!  :) (he he...I know what violent
agreement means but just couldn't resist.)

The reason I brought this up is that Wido said in the original message that 4.1 now no longer
compiles under 1.6 and must use 1.7 to compile.  That we've gotta fix.

I cced Sudha so she can plan to test with JRE 7.
I cced Kelven because it's his IPC code that causes this problem with 1.6.

I've gotta say that I've been running with 1.7 and so far no problems.  So I don't really
expect problems.

--Alex