cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Schedule reminder!
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:20:54 GMT
> CLOUDSTACK-1252Failed to download default template in VMwareAlex
> Huang

I've reassigned this bug to Nitin because the analysis is incorrect.  The conclusion drawn
was that this bug is due to bug 1273.  Bug 1273 only happens on master branch because I made
changes in master branch that were not intended for 4.1 and afaik have never been merged to
4.1.

I've also spoken with Rayees and told him that the fix for 1273 is not intended for 4.1 and
therefore will not be cherry-picked to 4.1.

I've updated the bug with these comments.

--Alex