cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: License issue for js file from ui-plugins merge
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:38:41 GMT
Chip,

We should spell out the expectations because the community has been evolving in how it's behave.
 It is already difficult for people to follow the emails then how can we expect them to follow
consensus reach inside those emails.  Note I'm not talking about technical consensus.  Those
are the responsibilities of the topic owner.

I'm not saying it's not committer's responsibility.  I'm saying let's make it easier for them
to remind themselves what they are.  A merge checklist on the wiki that includes: waiting
72 hours, check all license headers, watch for build failure, will be very nice.

I did see that you signed up to put up a wiki page for it in the other thread.  I just thought
it was only about merge behavior on the list.  If it includes license checks etc, will be
very nice.  Thank you.

--Alex