cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Security Groups in Advanced Zone - Plugin Support
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 04:11:17 GMT
I have plan to add isolated and shared networks to SG enabled zone in 4.2, the service providers
on these network will be supported in SG enabled zone, but as for SG enabled shared network,
current plan is only support Virtual Router as service provider. If you want to add other
service provider in SG enabled shared network, please file a feature request for it, and welcome
work on that feature.

Anthony