cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] CloudStack Collab Summit 2013
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:37:16 GMT

On Feb 26, 2013, at 3:22 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Mark - missed this thread last week (vacation), sorry to post so late
>
> I agree with the 2 x events. I see Chips point, but those airfares across the Atlantic
 add up for folks and I think 2 will give us a greater number of people & community value
overall. I think a good % of people will come to both  and we shouldn't be scared of overlapping
content

> I'm happy to lend as much time/effort as needed to help get the Europe  event rolling
and I'm sure the other ShapeBlue guys will. I'll also discuss at our next European User group
meetup (many of whom aren't on these lists)

> I don't know how last years Collab was organised, but could this be something that the
eurpoeans (i.e.  myself, Seb, Donal, Hugo, Wido, etc  ) can have a more direct input on ?

Giles, I am sure we can have a local organizing committee.
The more companies and folks help plan/sponsor this the better.

-sebastien

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,