cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DOCS][DISCUSS]Documentation for 4.1
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:01:37 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

I meant first set of feature documentation ready by 2/28, then next set of feature documentation
(late entries) delivery on another milestone.

If we have more than one milestone, or translation delivery (to Transifex) dates we might
be able to accommodate all the features.

Because I don't think AWS Style Regions will be done by the 2/28 milestone.

Do correct me.

Thanks again.

-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:17 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DOCS][DISCUSS]Documentation for 4.1

On Feb 26, 2013, at 5:25 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hello Documentation contributors/ Localization maintainers,
>
> Would it be possible for us to plan multiple localization drop for documentation ? In
that way, we can accommodate most of the late additions, for example, UI changes for AWS-Style
Regions or any defect fixes on features.

Radhika, I don't understand what you mean by localization drop ? can you explain ?

> Sorry about my ignorance if that is the way localization is dealt with currently by the
translation team.

> Please do educate me also on the process followed for localizing the UI strings.

If by localization you mean translation, the UI strings are translated the same way than the
rest of the documentation. The source file has been uploaded to transifex and people are translating
there. We also received a patch for korean translation via review board.

> Thanks
>
> -Radhika

actually only targets features that made the 4.1 cut.