cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Change qcow disk cache=none
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:49:38 GMT
Sounds great.
How are you planning to implement the cache config value.  From GC settings or as part of
offering or a dynamic changeable param to the VM.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

From: Jason Villalta [mailto:jason@rubixnet.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:51 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Change qcow disk cache=none

Yes I have gotten farther.  I have the hard coded parameter changed and the system Proxy VM
is running now but I am running into issues with the secondary storage vm.  Troubleshooting
that now.

As for the cache setting, I think that still need to be setup as a configurable option without
a rebuild.  Once I get the cloud fully functional I will have some time to contribute to this
issue.  For now I just need to get this up and running.

Thanks,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com<mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com>>