cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject Error : Unknown API command: for my commands.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:39:42 GMT
Hi All,

I had added few API commands, createLBHealthCheckPolicy, listLBHealthCheckspolicies etc.
I have added @APICommand to the command java files. I had added the commands to command.properties
files also.
The commands are in the package org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.loadbalancer;

Before Javelin merge commands are working well, after rebasing with latest master with javelin
merge am getting the error.
{ "errorresponse" : {"errorcode":432,"cserrorcode":9999,"errortext":"Unknown API command:
createLBHealthCheckPolicy"} }

When ApiServer got initialized, this map object _apiNameCmdClassMap don't have my command
class map.

Am I missing to add my commands in any other config files?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala