cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: License issue for js file from ui-plugins merge
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:02:42 GMT
Do we really need to wait 72 hours for all merge requests? I feel that slows developers down
unless they plan very well. We had similar discussion just 3 weeks back
and it was discussed that it depends on the scope and dependencies with other modules on case-by-case
basis. If all discussion and development and review has happened by community and if it is
isolated feature merge can be done quickly.

Here is link to that discussion.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3C93099572B72EB341B81A644E134F240B012F747FE622@SJCPMAILBOX01.citrite.net%3E

Thanks
Animesh