cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS41][QA] Closing QA Tasks which are completed
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:48:46 GMT
Hi,

-Some features are done validation phase and might have a few defects in open status. Still
we are going ahead and closing those QA tasks as there is no direct link between outstanding
defects and feature status.

-We will not close main user story as there could be other tasks still open for the main user
story.

-I will review all open stories periodically to see which ones can be closed and will send
notification for closure to the mailing list. Hope this is ok. If release manager ( chip )
takes up this task that is also fine with me.

-Defects will be tracked as per defect backlog and triage guidelines.

Thanks
/Sudha