cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Binary downloads....
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:52:26 GMT

ASF
> repository.

> jetty at least.
> >> >

> >> Nice!  Thanks Hugo.  Then we should be at least be able to make the
> management server war a downloadable option on our website?  Even that
> would be nice.
> >>
> >> --Alex
> >
> > I'll try to sort out how to correctly publish 4.1.0-incubating's war
> > file as part of the release process.
>
> I've figured out the maven side of this, just haven't had the cycles to
> document it.
>
> I'm not sure if jenkins will magically publish non-SNAPSHOT artifactos.
>
> --David

There is some magic in the maven release plugin. So far I haven't been able to test or use
it. But according to specs it should automagically create a signed release, strip the -SNAPSHOT
part and publish the release on the listed artifact server. The artifact server will recognize
that it is a release (or actually that it is not a snapshot) and make it available on the
release artifact store.